Business Development Manager - Europe
- To drive new business sales of our services and
subscription packages to corporate customers and recruitment agencies
throughout a predefined territory within Europe
- Co-ordinate sales activity across your own portfolio of
customers and manage their on-going growth and contract renewals.
- Seek out new leads and canvass business from competitor
- Establish and maintain rapport with all clients and
- Ensure professional, quality service and customer
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from
customers and potential customers.
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences,
training, etc., as required or appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate client account
- Coordinate customer order fulfilment.
- Submit various records and reports including weekly
sales reports, end of month revenue reports, expense reports, client
files, invoices, etc.
- Coordinate sales activities with those of other company
departments as appropriate.
- Assist in supervising the work of sales support staff;
assist in providing training for new sales staff if and when required.
- Perform related duties as required.
- A strong ability to work independently and with limited
day to day management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are
essential, as is a passion for selling and closing business.
- Good negotiation skills will prove useful along with
the ability to think flexibly about how we position, advance and combine
our product offerings.
- Though not a technical position, you will require a
clear understanding of how the web is evolving and how we can make the
best of developing business in the fast moving online environment.
- A knowledge of the oil and gas sectors and/or
recruitment would be fantastic though not essential.
- A second European language would be preferred although